Dr. John Winters is a Naturopathic
Physician licensed by the state of Oregon as a primary health care provider. He received a bachelor of science in biology from Lewis and Clark College, and his Medical Degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Winters has been a member of the Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Examiners, and lives with his family in LaGrande, Oregon.
- 1974-1979 Portland State University; 1980-1982 Lewis & Clark College
- Baccalaureate in Sciences, Biology
- Naturpathic Medical Degree
- National College of Naturopathic Medicine, graduating in 1990.
- Well over 5000 hours formal training: Natural Healing Philosophies and Methods
- 2000 hours training: Clinical Nutrition
- Fully qualified in Homeopathic Medicine, Hydrotherapy, Minor Surgery, Physical Medicine and Botanical Medicine
- Acquired Highest Level of Emergency Medical Technician Credentials as a Paramedic in the Portland Area for 10 years
- Naturopathic Physician, Winnipeg, Canada: 2 years
- Licensed and Practicing in the State of Oregon for 20 yearsA